Better Value Means Getting the Personal Touch
Because you want the best value for your money, in some circumstances it may make sense to purchase an item over the phone, through the mail, or on your personal computer. But, not always!
Without the right insurance protection, you and your family might not be able to pay for necessary medical treatments, car repairs, legal fees, and other costs that come with being involved in an accident whether you're at fault or not!
When you choose AUTOSURE From ANPAC℠, you get a professional agent who lives and works in your community, who understands your financial needs. Contact your local American National agent so they can meet with you personally and help you make sure your family's insurance protection has the right features for you, so that you're protected when you need it most!
Better Value Means Money Saving Features
Automatic Rental Car Coverage
We decided our customers need rental car coverage automatically included in their policy at no extra charge. Most companies charge for this feature.
One Deductible for Multiple Losses
If you insure your auto and home with ANPAC®, our Common Cause of Loss Deductible allows you to pay one deductible even if more than one item is damaged or destroyed by a single event.
If you should be involved in an accident with another car insured by ANPAC®, all or a portion of your collision deductible may be automatically waived.
Other valuable, innovative features:
- Good student discounts
- Passive restraint discounts
- Ticket-Free discounts
- Special rates for drivers age 45 and over
- No deductible for windshield repair
Superior Service Means Better Value!
- Award Winning Company - ANPAC® is proud to be named as a Ward's 50 Benchmark Company for achieving outstanding financial results in the areas of safety, consistency, and performance.
- Premium CA$HBACK℠ Incentive - Our innovative CA$HBACK FROM ANPAC® pays you 25% of your combined auto and homeowners premiums if you remain claim free for three consecutive years from your CA$HBACK anniversary date. CA$HBACK participants are also eligible for "Guaranteed Renewal", renewal on auto and home policies, according to terms and conditions. Ask your American National agent for more information about this added benefit.
- TLC (Tri-Line Coverage) Discount - Choose American National for your auto, home, and life insurance and you'll receive a special discount on qualifying auto and home premiums. It's our way of rewarding customers who trust American National with all three insurance needs.
- Fast, Efficient Claim Service - Report claims toll-free at 1-800-333-2860, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Ninety-six percent of all ANPAC® customers who responded to the closed claim survey said they would recommend ANPAC to a friend. (Source: ANPAC closed claim survey December, 2012).
AUTOSURE From ANPAC Offers a Full Line of Coverages
- Liability - Pays for damages due to bodily injury and/or property damage from a covered loss for which an insured is legally liable. This coverage includes defending you in a lawsuit, bail bond expense, attorney fees, and medical first aid at the accident scene.
- Medical Payments - Pays for reasonable and necessary medical expenses arising out of an accident up to the limit purchased per person.
- Personal Injury Protection - Pays for reasonable and necessary medical and lost wages arising out of a covered accident up to the limit purchased per person.
- Comprehensive - Pays for loss or damage to your insured car by a covered loss other than a collision or upset. This includes but is not limited to: theft, fire, missiles, falling objects, larceny, explosion, windstorm, hail, water, vandalism or malicious mischief, riot, impact with animals, and glass breakage.
- Collision - Pays for damage to your insured car resulting from a collision or upset.
- Towing and Labor - Pays towing and labor costs incurred each time your insured car is disabled. Labor costs at the place of disablement are covered.
- Rental Reimbursement - Pays up to $25 per day rental expense while your car is being repaired due to a covered loss for up to 30 days. Higher limits are available.
- Return Home Reimbursement - If the loss occurs more than 50 miles from home, extra expenses incurred for meals, lodging, and transportation fares to return to your home or your destination are covered.
- Uninsured Motorist - Pays for damages for bodily injury to an insured person caused by a motor vehicle driven by a legally liable, but uninsured or unknown (hit and run) driver.
- Underinsured Motor Vehicle - This coverage applies when your bodily injury is caused by an underinsured motor vehicle, as defined in the policy.
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment, Disability - Pays up to a specified amount for death, loss of limbs, loss of sight and certain other injuries to designated person(s) resulting from a car accident.
- Work Loss Coverage - Pays designated person(s) up to 85% of earnings lost because of auto accident injuries subject to certain maximum limits shown in the policy.
- ACE, Added Coverage Endorsement - Pays for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts, when replacement parts are required, due to a covered accident. Plus, for insured vehicles less than one year old and with less than 15,000 miles, which are involved in a covered loss, the vehicle will be declared a total loss at only 25% damage, and pays the lesser of either the original purchase price or the replacement cost of a comparable vehicle.
- GAP, Guaranteed Asset Protection Endorsement - Pays the difference between the loan balance (excluding incidental amounts rolled into the loan, which are not directly related to the base purchase price of the vehicle, such as additional warranties) and the actual cash value of the car, when the vehicle is declared a total loss as the result of a covered accident.